A NEW ERA STARTS TODAY AT HIRE FOR BABY, WITH THE LAUNCH OF THE GROWTH TRAINING GROUP!
Hire for Baby & Baby Restraint Fitters, have been keeping children safe for 30 years. They are proud and passionate advocates for child safety. Their professional fitting services are now being expanded to include practical first-aid training for parents, and educators and carers.The Growth Training Group, National Registration Number 45375, the newest division of Hire for Baby.
The vision of the Growth Training Group is to increase the First Aid competence within the community, through the provision of quality, affordable, practical first aid training. It is our goal to develop the First Aid skill level and confidence of the community, one individual at a time!
Our programs support and provide education to our community, in alignment with our mission, which is to provide support for health and wellbeing to all our clients. We wish to expand our Community Enterprise Framework initiative!
Hire for Baby is an organisation that was developed over 30 years ago, trusted within the community, to provide infant products and services. In the past 13 years, the directors have invested in technology, systems and services, enabling our Hire for Baby Franchisees to deliver exceptional services to local communities.
Within our corporate arena, we have expanded our services to include training and support for our network, in order to empower carers and educators, and the children themselves. It is our belief that by providing the support and education to the carer, we are ultimately improving the health and well-being of children.
Our services are highly regarded in the community because:
- We maintain a level of pride and passion, enabling individuals caring for children, to get the right training & support to perform their role.
- We are on the pulse! We continually keep up to date with industry standards, children’s topics and listen to what our parents and carers needs are.
- We go the extra mile! We provide on-site professional services at a competitive rate.
We offer Nationally Recognised First-Aid Training courses. We are able to extend and develop our offer to our existing customers, and partners, giving them the ability to train. All courses are delivered and assessed in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines. Topics covered include:
- How to correctly assess an emergency situation – DRSABCD
- CPR for infants and adults
- Using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- How to properly manage bleeding, burns and fractures, anaphylaxis, asthma seizures, snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
- Infection control procedures
- Administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
- Assessing and moving sick & injured
- Legal responsibilities of a first aider and so much more!
Nationally recognised units covered in this course:
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (Release 5)
- HLTAID002 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support (Release 4)
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid (Release 6)
Growth Training Group will also offer a network of educators to deliver corporate and community programs on behalf of organisations.
If you are interested in offering First Aid to your own employees, we can offer onsite training!
Alternatively, if you have your own corporate programs that you need our educators to deliver, please contact us to discuss your needs.