First Aid and CPR Educator
Are you of working capacity such as First Aid Officer, paramedic, nurse or similar fields?
Do you have:
- Passion to teach CPR and First Aid
- Love teaching and looking for a second income
- Flexible hours – you choose your times and dates for training
- Venues can be supplied or choose your own
- Options for the supply of equipment
We are looking for experienced First Aid trainer & assessors to join our team
Suit those looking for Flexible hours around own hours – target own learners
The position is for contract work with a combination of days, evenings & weekends – you choose your own hours to train
You will need to have:
- Current Cert IV TAE
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- HLTFA412A Advance First aid or HLTAID006 – Provide advanced first aid
- MUST HAVE CURRENT experience in training and assessing First Aid AND using first aid in a working capacity such as First Aid Officer, paramedic, nurse or similar fields
- Working with children certificate desirable
Please do not email or apply if you do not currently hold these qualifications.
Applicants successful in gaining an interview will be notified by email.
Please email your resume and scanned above certificates to email@example.com.
We will not look at applications without the scanned certificates.
This is great opportunity for mums or those looking for second income
Remuneration is a shared income ratio –
Train as much or as little as your lifestyle allows
Equipment will be provide to suitable applicants