HLTINFCOV001 Comply With Infection Prevention & Control Policies & Procedures
Modes Of Delivery
Online enhanced learning with Face to Face or Digital Assessments*
Online learning with face to face assessment.
What is the On-line study component?
This component must be completed and submitted at least 2 business days before the student is scheduled to attend the class. The content of the online component will be discussed in further detail by the Trainer during the class.
Details on how to access the online pre-work component will be provided to each student once the enrolment process has been finalised.
Nationally Recognised Unit Included
• Hand hygiene and care of hand
• Use of personal protective equipment
• Handling of waste
• Enforcing clean and contaminated zones
• Limitation of contamination
• Surface cleaning
Assessments conducted during training session(s) include:
Third Party Report:
• Health and Safety Risk Assessment Report
• Choose and don PPE
• Follow standard and additional precautions for infection prevention and control
• Follow procedures for managing risks associated with specific hazards
• Health and Safety Incident Report
Theory assessment – A written assessment consisting of short answer and multiple-choice questions. The student must complete all assessment questions.
Support Services, Terms, Conditions, Policies & Rights
Cancellation Policy can be found here.
This course includes an online pre-class component. Delivered in partnership with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.