Growth Training Group - Australia’s leading CPR & First Aid training & assessment centre
Workplace First Aid Essentials
Family First Aid Essentials
Workplace First Aid Essentials
Family First Aid Essentials
Application For Enrolment
Application For Enrolment
Step 1 of 5
All students MUST apply for a Unique Student Identifier when completing this enrolment form. It is a unique 10 digit number allocated to you and is used to record all of your accredited training details. You can apply for your Unique Student Identifier by going to:
First Aid Refresher
Delivery location details
Location Street Number
Location Street Name
In line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines HLTAID001 is only valid for 12 months and HLTAID002 is valid for 3 years.
Students are able to access course materials presented at the scheduled class.
There are no additional fees for materials of textbooks.
Training Location Details
- Niddrie: 605 Keilor Rd, Niddrie, VIC 3042
- Mornington: Benton Square Community Centre, 145 Bentons Rd, Mornington, VIC
Is this an individual or group booking?
Date Of Birth
Unique Student Identifier
High School Level Achieved
Year 8 or below
Year 9 or equivalent
Year 10 completed
Year 11 completed
Year 12 completed
Prior Educational Achievement
English Language Proficiency
Not at all
English is not my first language
How well do you speak English
My first language is
Have you ever successfully completed these or similar units?
Do you have any skills or experience related to your selected units/course?
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
The below Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessment is used to assist your trainer to recognise your current skills and knowledge based on reading, writing, oral communication and numeracy.
1. Select the correctly spelt word in each section.
Correctly Spelt Word 1
Correctly Spelt Word 2
Correctly Spelt Word 3
2. Read the below advertisement and answer the following questions.
Training Provider - BCA Victoria, facilitated by qualified trainers.
Course - Provide basic first aid
Duration - 16 hours course
Course times - Weekend (two (2) days)
Telephone - 1300 123 456 to enrol
Course Objective - To provide you with the knowledge and skills to assist in an emergency situation.
Content - The course covers first aid for a variety of situations Including: burns, wounds and bleeding, sprains and fractures and bites and stings.
Price - $160.00 ($100.00 Concession)
Materials - All workbooks and materials are provided.
Assessment - Assessment will take place throughout the course through observation and questions.
Successful participants will be awarded a Statement of Attainment which is valid for three (3) years.
How much does the course cost if you hold a concession card?
Do you have to pay extra for workbooks?
What award is given at the end of the course?
How many hours does the course go for?
3. Tell me in approximately 25 words about the most important thing in your life.
4. How much change would I get from $10.00 if I bought 3 chocolate bars at $1.42 each?
5. 4.1kg of apples cost $1.90. How much will 6kg cost?
6. Susan caught the 10.25 am train. She arrived at Sydney at 11.10 am. How long did the trip take?
7. Answer the below calculations.
Calculation 1) Add the following:
Calculation 1 Answer
Calculation 2) Subtract the following:
Calculation 2 Answer
Calculation 3) Multiple the following:
12 X 96 =
Calculation 3 Answer
Are you applying for RPL?
Only complete this section if you have spoken with a member of staff and you are applying for RPL.
For all First Aid courses, the only form of RPL offered is by successfully completing the assessment component of the course without needing to attend classroom sessions. This means you still need to come in and complete all assessment tasks.
RPL is different from refresher courses. If you need to renew HLTAID001 CPR you must still attend the complete course.
If you need to renew HLTAID003 Provide First Aid you can enroll in the Refresher course which has pre-work + 1 days face to face training, this is not considered RPL.
RPL FEE: CPR $75, First Aid $210
If you wish to proceed, list what units of competence you wish to apply RPL for and also outline what evidence you have to support your application.
Sources of evidence could include:
• Certificates, reports, testimonials, affidavits, etc.
• Applicant’s own account.
• Observation in the workplace
• Credit Transfer - The Assessor must sight original documentary evidence and certified copies attached to the application.
The Training Manager will review the evidence l and contact the applicant with either further questions or with a decision. This will occur within two business days from receiving the enrolment form with RPL section complete.
The information on this page is collected and provided to State and Commonwealth agencies for statistical reporting purposes.
By completing the sections below, I consent for this information to be provided to State and Commonwealth agencies. This information will not be used by our organisation.
Do you have a disability?
Hearing / deaf
Acquired brain impairment
Specify Other Medical Disability
Which best describes your current employment status?
Employed – unpaid work in family business
Unemployed – seeking full-time work
Unemployed – seeking part-time work
Not employed – not seeking employment
Are you of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander origin?
Torres Strait Islander
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
No, neither Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
Which best describes your main reason for undertaking this course of study?
To get a job
To develop my existing business
To start my own business
To try for a different career
To get a better job or promotion
It was a requirement of my job
I wanted extra skills for my job
To get into another course of study
For personal interest or self-development
Do you have any special needs?
Special Needs Information
Special Needs Medical Condition Information
Special Needs Allergies Information
Special Needs Other Information
I give permission for my photo and any testimonies I make to be published.
• I will advise in writing if I wish to opt out from giving permission for my photo and any testimonies to be published
The terms and conditions stated do not remove the right of the learner to undertake action under Australia’s consumer protection laws.
1. I declare that the information provided in this Application for Enrolment form is true and correct and that I understand and agree to comply with the terms and conditions as set out in this Application for Enrolment form.
2. I have also read, understand and agree to comply with the terms and conditions as set out in the Course Leaflet.
3. I have also read, understand and agree to comply with the terms and conditions as set out in the Learners Handbook, these include; The Complaints & Appeals Policy V1 (Appendix 2), Complaints & Appeals Form V1 (Appendix 2),, Principles of Natural Justice Statement V1 (Appendix 3).
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions - Fee and Refund sections below before completing your payment details.
Course Fees are listed in the following table:
• All course fees are in Australian dollars (AUD)
• Course payment must be received at the time of booking & with completed enrolment form
• Course fees may change from time to time. We reserve the right to adjust the price of the courses to ensure that all costs of conducting the class are met
• Confirmation of your booking will be sent to you via email.
• Payment can be made through our website using Visa or MasterCard credit cards.
• Cash payments can only be taken at our Niddrie head office, but must be made at least 3 days before the classroom session. We cannot hold classroom spots until your enrolment form is completely filled and your fees are fully paid
• We cannot take payment in cash on the day of training at the training venue.
If applying for a refund the following applies:
• All requests for refunds must be in writing
• All refunds will be paid within 4 weeks of receiving written claim, if approved.
Transfer or Withdrawal from a course
• All withdrawals or transfers or must be in writing and signed by the learner
• If the withdrawal or transfer is 2 weeks or more PRIOR to start of course all paid course fees will be refunded or your transfer will be granted.
• If the transfers or withdrawal is less than 2 weeks PRIOR to start of course, 80% of paid course fees will be refunded or your transfer will be granted.
• If the withdrawal or transfer is AFTER the start of course there will be no refund provided and a transfer will not be granted
We will provide a full refund or offer enrolment into a similar course of study (if applicable) if:
• Our organization (or our third party) cancels a course that you are enrolled in
• Our inability to provide full delivery of the enrolled course of study (or our third party)
• The course of study does not start on the agreed starting date (or our third party)
• The course of study stops after it starts and before it is completed (or our third party)
If a learner has their enrolment cancelled due to misbehavior or breach of enrolment then no refund will be given for fees paid.
Yes I agree to the above
I have read the terms and conditions, but require further information, please call/email me